What we do
Train analysts in several different ways:
- One-to-one with a uniquely designed course to suit the experience and pace of individuals from a laboratory already offering the test.
- Group theory courses with or without practical microscope sessions, either one-to-one or with the group, depending on the equipment available.
- Refresher training for experienced analysts.
- For laboratories which want to add the chromosome aberration assay to the tests they perform. These are always uniquely designed, and continuing support after training can also be offered.
How and when we can help:
- Training new personnel – to a basic level through to fully or partially independent analysis.
- Group courses covering a range of topics
- chromosome preparation methods
- theory of aberration formation
- chromosome morphology
- aberration classification
- other cytogenetic assays
- Updating and retraining existing analysts
- Experience of running 24 group and 120 one-to-one courses
- One-to-one courses that offer the best possible, interactive training
A cytogenetic consultancy service is available offering peer reviewing, assessment of data or independent re-analysis as well as technical advice.